Aquaculture of salmon
Salmon, along with carp, are the two most important fish groups in aquaculture. The most commonly farmed salmon is the Atlantic salmon. Other commonly farmed fish groups include tilapia, catfish, sea bass, bream and trout.
General Information about World Salmon Production and Consumption
Norway Issues Warnings About Health Dangers of Farmed Salmon
- Farmed Salmon – An Environmental and Nutritional Nightmare
- Why Farmed Salmon May Be Hazdous to Your Health
Alexandra Morton, Biologist
Dr. Anne-Lise Birch Monsen
- Omega-3 Levels in Farmed Salmon is Nearly Half of that in Wild Salmon
- Farmed Fish Pose a Number of Health Hazards to Your Health
- Published Article by Dr. Mercola …..
Norway warns health risks eating farm salmon
Unhealthy and Unsustainable
Excerpt of salmon confidential – I predict
Farm Raised vs. Wild Salmon