Spicy Fried Rice
Spicy fried rice with pork and broccoli
- 80 g Pork sliced
- 200 g broccoli, chopped
- 20 g Red/White onion, chopped
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1-1/2 tbsp Canola oil
- 1 tsp garlic, chopped
- 1+1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp white sugar
- 1 tsp Chinese rice wine
- 2 bowls precooked steam rice
1. Mix, pork, 1 tsp soy sauce, sugar and rice wine in a samll bowl and leave the mixture in room temperature for at least 30 min
2. Warm the pre-cooked steam rice in microwave oven at medium heat for 3 min.
3. Heat canola oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add chili powder and paprika, stirring for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add garlic and onion, stirring, for 5 minutes or until golden.
4. Add broccoli and 1 tsp soy sauce and cook for 3 min with cover. Then add pork, stirring for 1 min.
5. Add preheated rice, stirring for another 2 min. Soy sauce and pepper for taste