Soup – Soupe
Serve 2 (two)
- Onion 1 diced
- Vegetable oil 1 tablespoon
- Broccoli 3 cups (273 g)
- Chicken or vegetable stock 3 cups
- Pine-nuts ¼ cup
- Fry onion in a large pan with oil on medium heat until slightly browned.
- Add broccoli and stock and simmer for 10-15minutes or until broccoli has softened. Cool slightly. (For better preserving the nutrition in broccoli, keep the simmering time in 3-5min)
- Place in a food processor or use an electric hand-blender to form a smooth texture. (to purée)
- Heat to serve.
Broccoli and Pine-Nut Soup