Simple Baked Sea Bass 鱸魚
Total Time 30mins
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 lb (450 g) sea bass (cleaned and scaled)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced or crushed (9 g)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning or 1 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoons fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 lemon wedges
- 1⁄3 cup white wine vinegar (optional) or 1⁄3 cup white wine (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°F. (232°C)
- In a cup, mix garlic, olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
- Place fish in a shallow glass or ceramic baking dish.
- Rub fish with oil mixture.
- (Optional) Pour wine over fish.
- Bake fish, uncovered, for 15 minutes; then sprinkle with parsley or Italian seasoning and continue to bake for 5 more minutes (or until the thickest part of the fish flakes easily).
- Drizzle remaining pan juices over fish and garnish with lemon wedges.