Salad Dressing - Vinaigrette
Lemon Garlic Dijon Vinaigrette:
Yield: 0.25 cup
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
1. Whisk together the lemon juice,mustard,pepper, salt & Garlic.
2. Slowly whisk in the oil, whisk until you can see it has fused and is slightly thicker.
Italian Salad Dressing
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon grated parmesan cheese
1. Combine all ingredients in a bottle.
2. Shake to blend.
3. Allow flavors to blend about an hour or so, Will even be more flavorful the following day. Be sure to refrigerate any leftovers.
4. Makes about 1 cup.
Sheila’s Best Balsamic Dressing
Yield: 0.5 cup
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1. Mix all ingredients EXCEPT oil together
2. Add oil to mixture and mix well with whisk or late frother