- Peeled ginger and sliced paper thin 去皮生薑, 切片 薄如紙 750g
- Japanese Rice Vinegar 日本米醋 440ml
- Cider vinegar 蘋果醋 65ml
- Distilled white vinegar 蒸餾白醋 65ml
- Sugar 糖 140g
- Salt 鹽 17g
- Place the ginger slices in a bowl and and cover with boiling water. Let sit for three minutes and then drain into a colander.
- Divide the ginger equally into the container or containers you plan to store it in.
- Pour the rest of the ingredients into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Let simmer until the salt and sugar have dissolved.
- Allow to cool to room temperature and then cover the ginger slivers with it. For best results, let sit for at least two days before using.
指導說明 翻譯 [廣東話] Preparation
How to Make Pickled Ginger