Oven Baked Lobster Tails
(Four frozen lobster tails)
- 5 tsp melted butter (24 g)
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 4 tsp chopped parsley
- One lemon
- Thaw the lobster tails overnight. The best way is to let them defrost in the refrigerator for eight to 10 hours.
- Cut the top of the shell with a scissors, leaving the tail fan intact.
- Lift the tail through the slit, so it rests on top of the shell (piggybacking).
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (176.6 degrees Celsius).
- Place the lobster tails on a baking sheet.
- Mix together the melted butter, lemon and garlic.
- Spread the sauce on the lobster meat. Sprinkle the chopped parsley on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the meat looks white.
- Serve immediately with a slice of lemon
(Baked 2 lobster tails)
- 20 ounces (567 grams) of lobster tail
- ½ cup water
- 3 ounces (85 grams) melted butter
- Black pepper
- Heat a frying pan.
- Add the ½ cup water to the pan.
- Rinse the lobster tails and open them on a butterfly form (蝴蝶形式).
- Sprinkle the tails with salt and pepper.
- Put the lobster tails in the frying pan and cover.
- Cook the tails for eight minutes and serve in the melted butter
- 32 ounces lobster tails
- 1⁄2 cup butter (115 g)
- 1⁄2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp white pepper
- Defrost the lobster tails.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. (232°C)
- Using kitchen shears cut down the center of top of each tail down to the base. Next grab each side of the shell and gently pry the shell away from the meat- leaving the meat at the base of the tail attached.
- Squeeze the shell together to close the gap and lay the meat on top of the shell. Gently slice the meat 3 times down the top- enough to be able to lay the meat over the sides of the shell. Repeat for the remaining tails.
- Place the tails in an oven safe pan and brush the top of each tail with the marinade. You will want to baste the tails again 2 or 3 times during the cooking process.
- Bake the tails for about 25 minutes. Cooking times may vary so make sure you keep an eye on the tails!
How to Bake Lobster Tail
How to cook LOBSTER TAILS – Oven Baked
How to Cook Lobster Tails VIDEO tutorials & tips