Honey Dijon Chicken Thighs (Pressure cooker)
- Boneless, skinless chicken thighs 4
- Dijon mustard 2 tbsp
- Honey 1 tbsp
- Light brown sugar 1/2 tbsp
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Ground black pepper 1/4 tsp
- Swanson Chicken Broth 1/4 cup
- Combine all ingredients, except Swanson Chicken Broth, in a bowl and stir evenly to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to marinate.
- Once marinated, put all ingredients including Swanson Chicken Broth in the pressure cooker. Securely lock on the lid and cook on HIGH pressure for 8 minutes.
- Let the pressure cooker cool down for 10 minutes before quickly releasing the remaining pressure and safely removing the lid. Use tongs to remove thighs and serve with rice or needle.
Honey Mustard Chicken