Hoki with lemon and thyme 好吉魚
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 4 fresh Hoki fillets
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 8-12 cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon melted butter (10 g)
- 2-3 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped (5 g)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Add all ingredients
- Spread the pine nuts in a baking tray and bake at 180C, shaking occasionally, until golden-brown – approx 5 minutes. Set aside for garnishing.
- Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pat fillets dry with a paper towel and place into the baking dish.
- Remove enough leaves from sprigs of thyme and sprinkle on the fish.
- Pour lemon juice over fillets and drizzle butter on top. Season with garlic, salt and pepper and sprinkle the remaining thyme sprigs around the hoki.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180C until the fish is white and flakes when pulled apart with a fork, about 20 minutes.
- Place cherry tomatoes in tray 10 minutes before cooking time is up and roast.
- Garnish dish with cherry tomatoes and pine nuts.