Easy Baked Salmon
- 12 ounces (340 g) salmon fillets (about 2 fillets)
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C)
- Mix together soy sauce, lemon juice, and spices.
- Place salmon in a shallow baking dish, and pour liquid mixture over the filets.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until salmon is flaky.
Note: For even more flavor, marinate for up to one hour.
PREP TIME 10 mins
- 4 5 – 6 ounces fresh or frozen skinless salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or your favorite oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt or your favorite salt blend
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven at 450 deg F(232 deg C) and bake for 8 min,
How to Make Oven-Roasted Salmon