Baked Lobster with Cheese
- 2 lobster tails
- 2 tsps melted butter (10 g)
- ⅔ cup light cream
- ½ slice bacon (chopped finely)
- 1 stalk spinach
- 1 clove garlic (chopped finely)
- 2 slices cheese (use your favorite cheese)
- Salt to taste
- A pinch of sugar
- Some flour
- Dried parsley flakes
- Clean the lobster tails and cut them into halves.
- Boil the spinach in hot water, drain the water dry, and chop the spinach. Set aside.
- Heat up a wok/skillet and add in the melted butter. Saute the garlic and bacon until aromatic, then add in the spinach and cream and bring to boil. Add salt and a pinch of sugar, and a little flour to thicken the sauce. Dish out.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (191 deg C).
- Spread the mixture onto the lobster tails evenly.
- Break the cheese into small pieces and top the lobster with them.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until the cheese turns golden brown. Sprinkle dried parsley flakes on the lobster and serve hot with lemon wedges.
Lobster Tails from Brazil before Defrost Whole Lobster from Australia after Defrost
Lobster Tails from Brazil
Whole Lobster from Australia